en-USfr-FRen-GB
You are here:   Forum
Register   |  Login

Discussion ForumDiscussion ForumCivil Registrat...Civil Registrat...GeneralGeneralMobile operators Mobile operators
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/8/2020 7:53 AM

Modified By Lussia  on 4/11/2020 8:03:18 PM

Hello! I moved to the Portugal recently. I can’t decide which mobile operator is best to use here. Can you advise something?

New Post
 4/12/2020 5:47 AM

I think that it is really important issue, because Mobile communications and the Internet play a big role in life today. It is really important to find a good mobile operator. Personally I work with many people. We contact them by phone. I live in Portugal all my life. I tried the services of many operators, such as grasshopper.com , but it was really expensive, and I spend a lot of money only for my phone, and I found another company. I start to use services of this Portugal virtual phone number . As for me it is more better, that I used. You can turn to this company too. I think you will be enjoyed. 

New Post
 4/13/2020 1:53 AM

Thanks for this data Marta, I was searching for the same data for my cousin. She moved to Portugal latterly and she can’t choose which mobile operator is best to use there. She asked me for a recommendation, I hope this link can help us.  read more

New Post
 4/15/2020 11:24 AM

Modified By Voronin   on 4/15/2020 10:30:50 PM

A virtual mobile number for calls and SMS messages is one of the VoIP telephony services in order to receive calls and SMS from residents of different countries and cities. With this number you can conduct your business remotely, as well as solve many issues without a personal presence. I read a lot about these numbers. But one question interests me. Is it reliable? What do you think about this? I am of the opinion that a familiar eio card is better and more reliable than a virtual number.

Previous Previous

Next Next
Discussion ForumDiscussion ForumCivil Registrat...Civil Registrat...GeneralGeneralMobile operators Mobile operators

Oscars 2020 En Direct Streaming
How To Oscars 2020 Live