Date and time: 1st July 2020 at 3:00PM Johannesburg, 4:00PM Nairobi time, 9:00AM EST
- Sareme Gebre, Regional Coordinator for Business and Biodiversity, IUCN Burkina Faso
- Peter Katanisa, National Program Coordinator, Rwanda Global Programme of Sustainability, and Coordinator of Africa NCA CoP
- Lewis Akenji, Executive Director, SEED
- Sebutsoe Nkoanyane, AfDB / African Development Institute
- Luther Bois Anukur, Regional Director for IUCN Eastern and Southern Africa (moderator)
Video recording of the webinar
We know that system-wide change requires innovation and collaboration. In this session, we discussed how stakeholders can continue to grow this agenda together, and promote Africa's green economic future.
This session also proudly hosted the launch of a new regional learning and knowledge platform, the Africa Natural Capital Account Community of Practice, bringing together professionals from across the continent that are interested in or working on Natural Capital Accounting and the green economy.